Corporate Social Responsibility
Mid-Tech Services believes in conducting business in a manner which contribute towards social responsibility, particularly in the areas of social, economic and environmental choice. We want to achieve sustainable growth whilst demonstrating a high degree of social responsibility to our Clients, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
Our responsibility encompasses interaction with our:
We aim to align our business values, purpose and strategy with the social and economic needs of our Client and employees, whilst embedding responsible and ethical business policies and practices into everything we do.
We will work towards the following principles:
- Manage our business with pride and integrity
- Committed to full legal compliance in all that we do
- Provide a safe, fulfilling and rewarding career for all our employees
- Develop community programmes which support our brand values and further promote our recognition as an active contributor to local community development
- Actively assess and manage the environmental impacts of all our operations
- Benchmark and evaluate what we do in order to constantly improve our competitive edge in our industry
- Take seriously all feedback that we receive
- Be open and honest in our communications
- Ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk
- Support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region
- Operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees
- Provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment
- Uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships
- Encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.
Policy Reviewed: 12th June 2019
Reviewed By: Mike Dewey, Managing Director